[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Weekly writing prompts? : Writing Prompts and Challenges • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Weekly writing prompts?

The editors of Writer's Digest provide a weekly Writing Prompt to get your writing going.
Brian Kendig
Private E-1

Weekly writing prompts?

Postby Brian Kendig » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:36 am

Hello! I'm very new here. :-)

I'm interested in doing the writing prompts then seeing what other writers have done with them, and this particular forum says "The editors of Writer's Digest provide a weekly Writing Prompt to get your writing going," but I don't see anything posted here recently. Have the weekly prompts been discontinued, or am I looking in the wrong place?

TristanCodyPoetry
Private E-1

Re: Weekly writing prompts?

Postby TristanCodyPoetry » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:20 am

Well, I am not sure about weekly prompts around here (although I am sure there is an abundance found around these forums here and there by different authors), but my online journal just began doing weekly prompts ourselves.

I'd suggest doing some more investigation into all the prompts available here on Writer's Digest first, though.

If that does not satisfy your creative cravings, feel free to look around our Twitter page for a prompt or two (link here: http://www.twitter.com/JawlineReview).

Best of luck and welcome to the site,
Tristan.
Editor of , published poet and literature buff.

pls
Site Admin

Re: Weekly writing prompts?

Postby pls » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:29 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Return to Writing Prompts and Challenges