[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Gender division in two opposites is grave mistake : Take it Outside! • Page 6 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Gender division in two opposites is grave mistake

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Re: Gender division in two opposites is grave mistake

Postby TerryRodgers » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:28 pm

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:33 pm

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:42 am

too true, terry!

if men had babies, they'd never have two... and, as soon as the word got around, none would have the first, either...
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:12 pm

My husband could handle the pain of labor. It's the 9 months prior to labor that would do him in.
"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Every time I was pregnant I was wondering why I was putting myself through it again. Did that 5 times. Thank goodness I got over it. All 5 girls were worth it.

MookyMcD
Captain

Postby MookyMcD » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:47 pm

Five girls! That's insane.

I only have four. :D

mugdha
Private E-1

Postby mugdha » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:00 am

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:55 am

you want insane, mook?... i had 6 girls and 1 boy... the first 5 [boy in the middle] in less than 5 years... by the time i hit 24, i was pg for the 5th time... :roll:

mugdha...
if your '???' mean you don't get updog's comment, it's referring to the 9 months before birth, during which we suffer through nausea, vomiting, legs swelling, skin and insides-stretching, etc. total24/7 discomfort... not to mention the constant round of ignominiously invasive doctor-probings of one's most private parts and sporadic-to-constant husband-grousing at our appearance and behavior...
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

MookyMcD
Captain

Postby MookyMcD » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:14 pm

My mom had six (3 of each). That one boy must have been in for a treat -- god. The only time I had much of a hope one way or the other was with No. 4, when I was a tad bit afraid to stick a boy at the tail end of the three exceedingly strong-willed girls.

Funny thing is, my GF has a young daughter, and if things stay on their current trajectory, I'll likely end up raising five daughters. Wouldn't trade it for the world, though. :D

PreviousNext

Return to Take it Outside!