[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Help! Would love to participate. : Writing Prompts and Challenges • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Help! Would love to participate.

The editors of Writer's Digest provide a weekly Writing Prompt to get your writing going.
flaboba
Private E-1

Help! Would love to participate.

Postby flaboba » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 am

Hi,
I very much enjoy the writing prompts and would love to participate.
I have commented and submitted on the post but neither actually becomes posted.
I read and reread how to's but I'm still confused.
Is there a trick to becoming a participant?
Thanks

pls
Site Admin

Re: Help! Would love to participate.

Postby pls » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:54 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

RainEDay
Private E-1

Postby RainEDay » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:03 am

I'm having the same issue right now. Were you ever able to figure it out? I need more direction that just "hit the back-arrow till it sticks". I've even tried asking in the reply section of the prompt itself under those who seem to contribute often and not even that will post. Help, please!

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu May 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Well, the prompts should be current and open for posting. Just post and make sure that you get a confirmation of the post after you make it. If you don't get the confirmation, then the post didn't "stick", and that's when you hit the back arrow and repost until the post is completed.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Return to Writing Prompts and Challenges