[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
My writing photo : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

My writing photo

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
featherpen87
Private E-1

My writing photo

Postby featherpen87 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:51 am

Well the truth is that I write pretty much anywhere when I feel the need to, but I wanted to share this picture that one of my best friends (Photographer Hegre Backman) took of me. The pages floating around are real pages from my novel in the making. I like to write by hand first and then polish my writing as I type it into my Mac later on.

onceuponwednesday
Major

Re: My writing photo

Postby onceuponwednesday » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Argh! All out of order! What if one goes out of the window and slips into a passing paper shredder?
The Rule of Three

featherpen87
Private E-1

Postby featherpen87 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:55 am

Thankfully there is very few wild paper shredders walking around ;)

bupaje
Sergeant

Postby bupaje » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:54 pm

I like the picture, in particular the juxtaposition of the wildly energetic pages, with the pensive writer (and a hint of balance provided by a dancer's foot perhaps?).

featherpen87
Private E-1

Postby featherpen87 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:45 pm

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:19 pm

… and all those books!
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

123count
Private E-1

Postby 123count » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:05 am

The picture is nice and artistic
But aren't you going to have a hard time figuring
out which pages comes first and next.
Just hope you're not frustrated with work.
Well, actually, we all have our own style.

TLCole
Private E-1

Postby TLCole » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:40 pm

I LOVE the photo!! I just flat love the pages you wrote flying, the books behind you (so organized compared to the flying pages) and you just there and only focusing on the notebook on the floor in front of you. :) It's just great! It's like the flying pages are ideas in your head. That's my favorite part. I love it.

Carly Berg
Corporal

Postby Carly Berg » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:16 am

Great photo!
My books (available at Amazon):
Story Prompts That Work
Writing Flash Fiction: How to Write Very Short Stories and Get Them Published
Coffee House Lies: 100 Cups of Flash Fiction

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Postby James A. Ritchie » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Wonderful photo. I'm not a pro photographer, but I've had to take about a bazillion photos for articles and other things, so I have sold a bunch. I did show this photo to someone in the family who is a pro, and we both agree it's one of the best we've ever seen.

Hang on to it. It might come in handy for your writing career, though it's also the type of photo the photographer might well submit to a contest.

Return to Writing Space