[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Writing space at work : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Writing space at work

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
bupaje
Sergeant

Writing space at work

Postby bupaje » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:08 pm

My desk at work. I find it is usually better to stay an extra hour at the end of my work day (to write) than try to get quiet time at home. Lest you wonder who took the picture, I held the camera behind my head - my face was not designed for frontal selfies. ;)

You'll see a little jar to the left, with a paper funnel. It has vinegar and sugar in it. It is a simple gnat trap, to drown the annoying comma sized insects that try to fly up my nostrils or land in my eyes.

Oh, and if you could see the task bar you'd see that my browser is open to Writer's Digest and iTunes is playing the Writing Excuses podcast - everyone left early and I have the office to myself for one glorious hour.

123count
Private E-1

Re: Writing space at work

Postby 123count » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:44 am

Maybe you feel comfortable there
no hanky-panky, temptations ... whatsoever.
Just write .. write ... write ...

TLCole
Private E-1

Re: Writing space at work

Postby TLCole » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Love the space!!! And LOVE the cone/jar explanation! I will have to implement that as I get plagued by gnats in my space as well!!

Return to Writing Space