[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
My writing space (complete with cat) : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

My writing space (complete with cat)

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Thezoltan
Private E-1

My writing space (complete with cat)

Postby Thezoltan » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Last edited by Thezoltan on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elle33
Private First Class

Re: My writing space (complete with cat)

Postby elle33 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:50 pm

If you put your photo on photobucket, you can insert it into this page. :) Just use the link it provides on the sidebar after you upload it on their site. It took me a little bit to figure it out.

Thezoltan
Private E-1

Postby Thezoltan » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:12 pm

Thanks Elle33!

elle33
Private First Class

Postby elle33 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:31 pm

Last edited by elle33 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dreaming Imrryr
Sergeant First Class

Postby Dreaming Imrryr » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:49 pm

deleted

Loren Killdeer
Private First Class

Postby Loren Killdeer » Wed May 11, 2016 8:16 am

You make me think of Verne with that. LOVE the touch that the globe gives!

And, somehow, every artist has a feline companion (or a canine companion, at least). I write with my orange cat on my lap!
“Substitute 'damn' every time you're inclined to write 'very;' your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.”
― Mark Twain

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Wed May 11, 2016 8:49 am

Looks like there's some serious work going on there. Two computers? One keeps me busy. :D

Here's my writing space - not very tidy, I'm afraid.
http://s245.photobucket.com/user/Harvey ... sort=3&o=0

Try as I might, I cannot get the picture to post. I copied the link ... and that's all I got! I'm not very techie.
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Wed May 11, 2016 9:56 am

See my response to your question in the FAQ forum, Dorothy.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

cynicalwanderer
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby cynicalwanderer » Wed May 11, 2016 11:10 am

Nice setup, but oh dear, that stool and cushion looks like a back problem in the making.
"I've stopped giving advice. Even when people ask for it, they resent getting it." -Ross Macdonald.

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Wed May 11, 2016 11:34 am

That stool is to make me sit up straight, as I was developing a curved back. The cushion is to give me height. At 4ft 10in I need all I can get!
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Next

Return to Writing Space