California

We're looking for the hottest literary hot spots across the U.S. and need your help.
Twix
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: California

Postby Twix » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Kerry, I remember having Irish coffee at the BV in 1987 when I visited SF. Great drinks and atmosphere, but I can't imagine writing there for exactly the same reasons you mention. I'm sure many of us would look forward to reading about your "incidents and meetings." Perhaps you'd post one in the nonfiction section in the future?

kerrymichaelwood
Captain

RE: California

Postby kerrymichaelwood » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:55 am

Twix,

I posted 2 Buena Vista articles which no one has read. I have at least one more I'd like to add, but only if people are reading the first two. Gimme a hint about whether I'm just taking up space. Also, there are several photos of the BV, Irish Coffemakng, etc. that I would like to add but am unsure how to go about it.

abbasolis
Private E-1

Re: California

Postby abbasolis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:35 am

So it's been five years since anyone last posted in here.... Wow. I'm getting the feeling no one will respond but might as well try :P

Does anyone know of any writer's hotspots in East Bay/Contra Costa County? Looking for something a little east of SF so I don't have to travel the 60-75 miles into the city ;)

Previous

Return to Literary Hot Spots