[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
ebook cover art : Covers & Formatting • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

ebook cover art

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Re: ebook cover art

Postby TerryRodgers » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:59 pm

I agree. This cover draws me in.

yellowroses
Private E-1

Postby yellowroses » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:00 am

Curious about your choice of Smashwords over Kindle. I am thinking about self publishing with an ebook and trying to learn about the process. Are you satisfied with your choice a year later?
T.A.N.S.T.A.A F.L.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:21 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

PianoAl
Sergeant First Class

Postby PianoAl » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:13 pm

Feel free to correct my spelling, punctuation, or grammar.

lovereading
Private E-1

Postby lovereading » Mon May 05, 2014 6:48 pm

It helps to know what dimensions the book should be designed to before submitting it to various ebook publishing sites. If you have to upscale an image it may lead to the image looking blurry or distorted. Here is some info on what different sites require.

Zbeckmann
Private E-1

Postby Zbeckmann » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:21 pm

@gesler0811 That is a fantastic cover.

I understand that budget is always a concern, but I would highly recommend getting a designer to create a cover for you. I held a cover design contest through 99Designs and could not be happier with the result. Doing so allowed me to work with a handful of designers to create exactly what I was looking for and I only had to pay for the one I chose.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:50 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

stevencampbell
Private E-1

Postby stevencampbell » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Hard Luck Hank:

Previous

Return to Covers & Formatting