[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Custom Covers : Covers & Formatting • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Custom Covers

gesler0811
Sergeant Major

Custom Covers

Postby gesler0811 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:07 pm

I hope this isn't inappropriate of me to do. If so, I'll remove the post.

I just wanted to say that my friend who designed my cover (see signature) has indicated that he might be looking to take on some extra projects. He's a graphic designer by trade, so he knows his stuff. Anyway, if anybody is looking to have work done for their covers, you can PM me your email address and I'll pass it along to him. I don't know a whole lot about the going rates for this kind of work, so the two of you can work out the cost of the project. I just thought I'd let you all know.

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Re: Custom Covers

Postby TerryRodgers » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:00 pm

I'm okay with the post. You didn't throw out a bunch of links, and you're not a fly-by poster.

Just a word of warning to everyone: always move with caution and research before you spend money.

Return to Covers & Formatting