[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Hello newbie here : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Hello newbie here

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
joannes1984
Private E-1

Hello newbie here

Postby joannes1984 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Hello there!

I'm a new kid on the block here :D let me introduce myself my name is Joanne 29 years old from Malta. Been writing stories since I can remember practically I was born with a pen in my hand :) anyway I wrote a book called opium which I intended to publish but as you all know it is not as easy.

lovely to by hear and meet other fellow writers as I feel alone doing this.

Joanne xxx

mak101
Private E-1

Re: Hello newbie here

Postby mak101 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:43 pm

I am the same way as far as pen to paper. I can sit in front of a computer and get some work done but for some reason pen to paper feels so much more organic to me.

Cheers, and keep it up.

The_Mad_Ink3r
Private E-2

Postby The_Mad_Ink3r » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:32 am

Nice to meet you Joanne =)

I work on my computer also, but there's nothing like pen and pear. I couldn't agree more!
Happy Writing!

Signed,
Kenyona P.

zeeshan002
Private E-1

Postby zeeshan002 » Tue May 12, 2015 3:18 am

I'm a new kid on the block here :D let me introduce myself my name is Joanne 29 years old from Malta. Been writing stories since I can remember practically I was born with a pen in my hand :) anyway I wrote a book called opium which I intended to publish but as you all know it is not as easy.
aliiiii

JessC
Private E-1

Postby JessC » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Hi there Joanne! Goodluck on your book. Keep it up!

Mike Mayweather
Private E-1

Postby Mike Mayweather » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:03 am

I am definitely not a pen and paper typewriter. I still have one entire book on paper, which I still need to transfer to the computer.

Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay here.

Regards

Mike
'The Eyes of the Devil'
2nd Book - The Shadow Grounds - (working title) - 70% done

Return to Writing Space