[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Hello from the aviary : Introductions • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Hello from the aviary

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

entropy_happens

RE: Hello from the aviary

Postby entropy_happens » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:52 pm

jasipper
Brigadier General

Postby jasipper » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:43 am

Come on down to south Alabama! It's going to be in the 70s here today! I love it.

BTW, I have my Bachelors in English and Masters in counseling and psychology. I work as a software analyst. How this happened is beyond me. You just never know where you'll end up!

Nazirte

Postby Nazirte » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:42 am

Wow, that is quite a shift in careers. I have an uncle who has a bachelor's in journalism, but he's a self employed antiques dealer. I'm not sure how that one worked out either.

And as far as that sunny weather for both of you, well, some things in life are just not fair. Today it's barely going to get above 0, and there you are in your summer clothes while I'm suffocating in my parka! That's it, I'm moving south. And as far as the snow? At this point of the winter it's just really dirty and gross. I doubt that it's the kind of pretty, white snow that you're thinking of. That only lasts until early Jan. I'm up for trading any time! =0)

Jumbie

Postby Jumbie » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:59 am

Hi and welcome. My welcome wagon is running behind, sorry. But I'm very happy to "see" you and glad you're here.

Post a lot and get to know the other inmates, um, members. You will get inspired.

Previous

Return to Introductions