[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Teenage Pencil Addict : Introductions • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Teenage Pencil Addict

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
loudermilk
Major

RE: Teenage Pencil Addict

Postby loudermilk » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:25 am

yudelka
Captain

Postby yudelka » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:29 am

Sarren
Private E-1

Postby Sarren » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:35 am

You will deeeefffinately see me around often. Auctually, a (supergeniuscomputernerd) friend of mine is making a full website for me, I hope to use that as something of a soapbox to get as much of my writing out there as I can, rather than just lurking around fictionnet and such. I'll post the link as soon as he finishes.

And yeah...You could say I am litterally a pencil addict.
I much prefer typing...I dont chew on my keyboard.

often.

Thanks again for the welcome, Im excited!

Fantasy
Major

Postby Fantasy » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:17 pm

entropy_happens
Lieutenant

Postby entropy_happens » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:57 pm

yudelka
Captain

Postby yudelka » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:15 pm

entropy_happens
Lieutenant

Postby entropy_happens » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:12 pm

Sarren
Private E-1

Postby Sarren » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:21 am

Oh, YAY!
-dances-

And I dont think Im that tasty, sorry :-D

bongobro
Private E-2

Postby bongobro » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:28 pm

Hey, Sarren!

Don't know when you started writing officially, but don't let that deter you! I got hooked on writing in fifth grade, back in 1963...and while I haven't published all that much, I still love to write.

Besides, I can think of many addictive things that are much, much worse...

You'll find--and have already--a lot of writers who have much to share...of course, WD and the Writer's Market are also great sources for advice and new markets.

Hey, YOU are amazing! Keep at it!

Charlie--

Keepin' the beat goin'...

Fantasy
Major

Postby Fantasy » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:14 am

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions