[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
'Til we meet again : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

'Til we meet again

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
Gooblink
Major General

'Til we meet again

Postby Gooblink » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:39 am

Gooblink
Major General

'Til we meet again

Postby Gooblink » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:39 am

"Introductions" might not be the appropriate place to say "Bye, and Thanks," but seems as good a place as any.

I've so enjoyed the forum and getting to know y'all - and the education I've received! Thank you, thank you.

I've got to do some soul searching. I'm having some trouble finishing the projects I've started and I think my hanging out here has kind of stinted my focus. Maybe the writing life is not for me, after all.

Anyway, I'm not going to completely unsubscribe as yet, but will be away for a time.

Good luck and God bless all of you! Break a pencil!

Love ya!

jasipper
Brigadier General

RE: 'Til we meet again

Postby jasipper » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:54 am

Ellen
Sergeant First Class

Postby Ellen » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:28 pm

Hope we meet again soon. You don't know how much I appreciate what you did for me on correcting my immature and unfinished work. I will miss you and I believe that all of us in this forum will miss you. Good luck, Cindy.
Ellen

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:05 pm

Yeah, Cindy - we miss ya!  Can't you squeeze in a few moments to grace upon us?

DonnaReed

Postby DonnaReed » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:49 am

Oh shucks, I just read lots of good posts of yours while I was lurking to see if I wanted to join.

Now I'm browsing the Introduction threads.

Well, since I'm new, I'll get to read many more your posts

This place looks fabulous, but I sure gotta watch my time...

cause I'm writing too and sometimes I log onto these forums and whew!...where does the time go?

Gooblink
Major General

Postby Gooblink » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:16 am

Aw, shucks, guys! Thanks for the kind thoughts! You made my day.

Thought I'd pop in - had a visitor to my website from WD forums yesterday and I realized how much I've missed y'all!

I'm in a 30-day 'Kick-Start' program with a personal life coach which Im confident will help get me through my writing/life-in-general slump.

But it's good to be back for a visit! :)

bongobro
Private E-2

Postby bongobro » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:30 pm

Hey, Cindy:

Like anything else, it's easy to get carried away in the Forum--but no more so than you would if you were hanging out in a coffee shop, the mall, or (in my case) a drum shop.

If you need to take some time out, do it--but don't put the pencil and paper away just yet...what I've often found is that there's a dry period before a breakthrough!

Hope to see your posts again!

Charlie

Keep the beat goin'...

Gooblink
Major General

Postby Gooblink » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:24 am

jasipper
Brigadier General

Postby jasipper » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:36 am

Cindy,

Having you here is truly a breath of air after being held underwater for 5 minutes! It made me sad to see you go for the time you did. Place whatever restrictions you need, but cast us not away from thy presence! Great to see you posting again, Cindy! :)

Next

Return to Introductions