[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
a metaphorical, surreal style and I need some motivational : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

a metaphorical, surreal style and I need some motivational

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
artpapa
Private E-1

a metaphorical, surreal style and I need some motivational

Postby artpapa » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:19 pm

I apologize since I am not sure that I am posting it in the right place.
My name is Alexei Antonov and I am an artist and I have a humble request to your congregation.
Over the last year I completed few paintings in a metaphorical, surreal style and I need some motivational Annotations to each of them.
I often asked – what I wanted to say in it and I usually answer that it's like jazz music. I compose a tune, and it is up to you to finish the picture in your imagination ...
In other words, I would not want to block the viewer's imagination by my opinion ... I do not need the description of the painting. I would like to get a motivating associative note, prose or verse, no difference, maybe it could be tanka or rubais.
The text should not be long, 3 - 8 lines would be enough .
I will not be able to Pay for this work, but the name of the author will be attached to the text.
You can see my paintings here (URL's offsite are not allowed in forum posts, not to mention that they have nothing to do with writing and ask for something for nothing -pls.)
or here
You can also take a look at them on my facebook
Later I'll post more pictures, if you will allow.
Thanks in advance.
3_In_memory_of_Michael_JacksonSmall.jpgblack-belt-artist0.jpg5_dream_of_Aphrodite.jpg
Alexei

Return to Introductions