Illustrated book template software

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
aquamarine

Illustrated book template software

Postby aquamarine » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Hello everyone, I'm an artist / tutor and have written several chapters for a book about art, the creative life etc. I'm at the point where I feel the need to put the chapters and the illustrations together in a read format, and I'd like to download some free software with an illustrated book template... there are many that deal with brochures and leaflets, but have been googling and can't find what I'm looking for.

Anyone know what I mean and can help lead me to the source ??

I work on an i-mac and have all the words and pictures read to go, just need to find an easy to use template.

Thanks

and if anyone's interested my work can be seen at www.facebook.com/artistjulieallen

Cheers

mammamaia

Re: Illustrated book template software

Postby mammamaia » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:11 am

i don't know if anything like that exists now, but i recall something called 'page'-something-or-other way back when... i'm sure there are programs for sale, but they won't be cheap... have you tried googling?

i put together a small book with both text and illustrations, so i know you can do so with just ms word, but a template would sure make it easier...
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to Introductions