Introduction! (Please Verify Me)

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

mysticrob
Private E-1

Introduction! (Please Verify Me)

Postby mysticrob » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:39 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm Rob W Coates. I write fantasy and science fiction, and I am aspiring to be traditionally published. I also just began freelance commercial writing and graphics work. In the future, I will be working on some nonfiction books in the veins of "help with this topic" and self-motivation, etc. I have sales and marketing experience, so I may also write a business book for kids after seeing it requested on an agent's profile. She's right, they are needed, and I've been told I communicate well with children.

My interests outside of writing and reading include music (most genres), magical performance, martial arts, movies (superhero, comedy, sci-fi, fantasy, thriller, anything where the plot is unexpected), travel, studying other cultures, video games, anime, and board/card games (from Chess to Poker to Monopoly to Magic the Gathering to RPGs, etc.). I am addicted to gathering knowledge and curiosity fuels me.

I hope to contribute well to the forums, and I also hope I learn a lot from other writers, agents, editors, etc. who may post.

T.A.Rodgers
Site Admin

Re: Introduction! (Please Verify Me)

Postby T.A.Rodgers » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:18 am

Welcome to the forums.

Return to Introductions