The Three: American Short Stories By Nick Forest Cise

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

Nforestc3
Private E-1

The Three: American Short Stories By Nick Forest Cise

Postby Nforestc3 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:34 pm

Hello! My name is Nick Forest Cise, and I hope all is well with you. I’ve recently published a collection of short stories, The Three, on amazon.com. If you are a Kindle Unlimited subscriber, download for FREE right now! I’m interested in hearing your opinion on the material, so I would sincerely appreciate it if you left an honest review.

If you’re not a Kindle Unlimited subscriber, download my stories for FREE starting November 11th 2017. Promotion ends on November 15th. Thank you so much for your time. Visit (SITE REMOVED by MOD) to download, The Three, today!

Crono91
Lieutenant

Re: The Three: American Short Stories By Nick Forest Cise

Postby Crono91 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:36 pm

Like a symbiotic organism, feel free to offer to this site, and this site will offer to you.
Be proud of your mistakes when they form from blinding passion. But now edit them.

RobTheThird
Private E-1

Postby RobTheThird » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Nick, this is advertising. Would you care to explain what makes you so special that you don't have to pay for advertising, like the other legitimate authors with ads here?

I wish you well, but I would not be at all surprised to find you unable to respond, and this ad removed.

T.A.Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby T.A.Rodgers » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:06 am

Rob is correct. I removed the site. Normally I would delete the whole thread, but I'll leave this so the OP can see.

Return to Introductions