I am introducing myself.

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

Davidof34th
Private E-1

I am introducing myself.

Postby Davidof34th » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:20 pm

I am introducing myself. I would like to be a member of this community and to have the privilege of posting and responding to comments and queries.

I think I was once on this site, in connection with another e mail address, but I am having trouble using that account. (The technical difficulties are tedious and complicated and I'll spare you the intricate and boring story)

I have only gotten stuff publiished sporadically. I have written several hundred pages of essays about all sorts of things (politics, sexuality, academia, theology, etc.). I have spawned one novel (It's either a cornucopia of genius or grounds for immediate admission to a mental institution). In addition, I've written several hundred poems, most of which are rhymed, rhythmic and easily accessible to anyone with a moderately high intelligence. Also, I've composed many comical and satiric essays about people and places I remember.

My objective is simple: I hate anonymity. I want to get published big time (Yes, I know I have millions of other people competing with me and that I sound like a vain, immature a-hole.) Fame or infamy --- I'll take what I can get. (This is in part an attempt at humor; I am really sane, toilet-trained and sedate enough to take to Mother)

T.A.Rodgers
Site Admin

Re: I am introducing myself.

Postby T.A.Rodgers » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:17 am

Welcome to the forums.

Return to Introductions