Hello (not spam, I promise)

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

aurora.borealis
Private E-1

Hello (not spam, I promise)

Postby aurora.borealis » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:20 am

Hello,

After seeing the pages upon pages of spam in this Introductions subforum, I was disheartened, and felt the need to make it clear, in my title, that this is not spam :)

I'm at a point in my life where I don't know how old I am, I don't know what day of the week it is, I don't know who is president ... but I know that it is fall season, because the air feels crisp and I'm beginning to see the colors that mark its arrival. And I feel this urge to put down on paper what I, as just another human being going through it all, have perceived and interpreted, all this time. And maybe you folks can help a novice through that process. Hence, I am here.

And, one of my all time favorite pieces of literature is the following by Thoreau: “I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."

- Aurora Borealis
Last edited by aurora.borealis on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

T.A.Rodgers
Site Admin

Re: Hello (not spam, I promise)

Postby T.A.Rodgers » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:34 am

Welcome to the forums. We are having some problems with spam, which is why we locked the site down. The spammers can only post under Introductions. It takes some time to weed through to find legitimate posts, but we eventually do. You can now post everywhere.

Return to Introductions