Hello!

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

Lance816
Private E-1

Hello!

Postby Lance816 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:08 pm

So I wish to use this forum site! Why? Well for starters I am Andrew and I have a bold dream to create a series of book, between 7-13 books depending on the timeline I wish to create. I joined this site to gather information on my audience. The genre of the book will be Epic/High Fantasy for the main theme with Hard Science Fiction and Hard Fantasy to despite both magic and technology in the world. The first step on my journey is done since I have the theme now I am taking the next step. I am trying to figure out my audience which is why I need permission to post!

Obviously once I find my audience I am far from writing. I want to plan out a history and the world. I want to develop the factions of this world and the people in it and theories and lore and and and. Basically I want to build the world up before I start writing the story! I have a long journey ahead of me and I am hoping to use this forum to help me create and write.

sammy2
Private First Class

Re: Hello!

Postby sammy2 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:43 pm

Welcome.

That is an ambitious project you gave yourself to accomplish.

Folks here will try to help. So ask your questions and join in the other discussions too.

T.A.Rodgers
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Postby T.A.Rodgers » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:44 pm

Welcome to the forums. You can now post everywhere.

Return to Introductions