YA Fantasy Author

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

Vynelda
Private E-1

YA Fantasy Author

Postby Vynelda » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Hello! I've recently started reading the Writer's Digest magazines and I love them! I used to get the Poets & Writers magazine but Writer's Digest is more of what I'm looking for, so I decided to join the forum as well.

I grew up in Italy and came to the states when I was a child. I am an avid reader, an animal lover, and I love to draw. I love to write young adult fantasy, science fiction, and romance. I have self-published two ya fantasy novels so far and have another one that I will publish soon.

I have a B.A. in Creative Writing and am currently in grad school studying Professional Writing. But Creative Writing is my true love. :) I love meeting fellow authors and am always trying to improve my writing. I'd like to be a regular member of this forum, so if you could make my name blue, that would be awesome!

One of my recent goals is to learn to do Children's Writing. I've always been interested in that and now I'm going to try it out and submit to children's magazines. I think it's good to have variety and to try different things.

Return to Introductions