Hello, I am Deniska

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

Deniska
Private E-1

Hello, I am Deniska

Postby Deniska » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:51 am

Hello!
I am 28 and for the first time I have started seriously writing a book. I can tell because I do it every day now, I look forward to it, I feel the pain and the joy and I can't stop thinking about it. I have written before, a few short stories, some song texts and various attempts to write a book.

Btw English is not my mother tongue but I do write in it.

So I'd be glad if you guys could help me with 2 things.
1. As much as I love reading, I have never read a good sex scene. Either there were no in the books I have read or they were cheesy. I am not reading erotica however. So if you could give me some tips of anything with good sex scenes to read it would be great, cause I really hate it when sex scenes sound cheesy and I would hate to commit a sin like that.

2. I keep reading in every article with tips for writers, to write a general outline of the plot. But I couldn't do it if my life depended on it. I have a general idea of the main character and most support charterers and I know where I want to to take the story. But writing an outline feels like I need to commit to something I don't want yet. A little like an actual relationship :) Also so far it works great. So if you feel the same and preferably have written something already that is more then a few pages of a book that never will be finished I'd love to hear from you about your experience writing without an outline.

Peace
Deniska

Return to Introductions