Introducing Moi: Up and Coming Author and Wierdo

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
DanielMoler
Private E-1

Introducing Moi: Up and Coming Author and Wierdo

Postby DanielMoler » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:08 pm

Hi All, I am now finally courageous enough create a profile and become part of the community here on Writer's Digest! I am in the process of my first bonafide book contract (my first one was a sham) from a major publisher (within my area of expertise). Looking forward to finally begin my career doing what I love most!

I write both nonfiction and fiction, a lot of it in the esoteric arena of weirdness. :geek:

Here is a little about me:

Writer, artist, and esotericist, Daniel Moler lives and operates within the Kansas City metropolitan area with his wife and kids. Daniel has published fiction and nonfiction works around the world in magazines, journals, gaming modules, and online. He has also authored several books including Red Mass and Machine Elves 101, the first official book publication on the life and works of psychedelic philosopher Terence McKenna, as well as contributing to Ross Heaven's book Cactus of Mystery: The Shamanic Powers of the Peruvian San Pedro Cactus. When not writing or parenting, Daniel spends his time as a sanctioned teacher in the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition, a lineage of cross-cultural shamanism brought to the U.S. by Peruvian curandero don Oscar Miro-Quesada. Daniel’s next book, a nonfiction guidebook on shamanic Qabalah, is coming soon to a bookstore near you. You can visit Daniel to review his work and other virtual experiences at http://www.danielmolerweb.com.

Return to Introductions