Hello

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

Alyosha
Private E-1

Hello

Postby Alyosha » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Hello, I'm Alexei. I'm attempting to write a novel, the one of which has been started over a couple or more times. There are others on the back burner, and...well, this one scene, that's so important...that's why I'm here. I can't get it right! There's another forum, but, I just think this is the best forum and source of critique out there. There's a literary fiction section and I think that means people are mature enough to handle serious, controversial stuff...if they want to. The other forum I'm at, my stuff gets little reading. It's not controversial or anything (you know not in your face), but one member told me it's because...well, my stories have religion or politics as part of the story...and most of the stuff there is popular fiction. I just think that is one wants pop fiction fine...well, I'm glad there is a section here just for what I want to publish!

I like writing, movies, books, wine, food, the city, TV shows, and some other stuff that I can't think of. I look forward to getting to know you all and hope we can appreciate each other's writing and quid pro quo.

Oh, and I'm not related to the Russian president.

Return to Introductions