[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Hello there! : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Hello there!

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
hoihoisoi
Private E-1

Hello there!

Postby hoihoisoi » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:31 am

Hi there! HoiHoiSoi here!

It's a been quite some time now since I've stopped writing but recently me and a few friends of mine came up with a blog on fiction writing and we're really stoked about it. After picking up the pen after many years in hiatus, I finally think I've managed to start on a narrative which I can build a base and start expressing my thoughts on. The idea had been there these few years but I never got to express it the way I want from the first and second chapters, but this time around the chapters seem to be coming together quite nicely. As such, as any aspiring writer would like it, we are looking for some critiques on our posts.

And as such, looking through the interwebz, I guess this may be the right place to be XD And as such, we've come to this introduction now. We are all still newbie writers but we do not mind facing constructive criticism, after all, its all in the name of learning something new.

If you would like to check out our posts right now, our site is . Thanks! And have a wonderful day ahead! Hope that introduction wasn't too much of a mouthful X)

Return to Introductions