poetry & kids writing

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
violett
Private E-1

RE: poetry & kids writing

Postby violett » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:15 am

Thanks so much for your reply to my email. I apologize for being slow in answering. I was in the hospital - better now. I guess I should first try Standard Publishig that published my puppet books.

I've been in Children's Church for 25 years and traveled with my puppets. If I can help in any way, let me know. I'd be glad to share what I've learned.

violett
Private E-1

Postby violett » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:17 am

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry I was sick and didn't reply until now. I look forward to getting to know everyone on this forum.

violett
Private E-1

Postby violett » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:19 am

Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to enjoying this forum. Sorry I was sick and didn't reply sooner.

violett
Private E-1

Postby violett » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:21 am

Gosh, everyone is so friendly and I feel welcome! Thanks so much! Hope I can be active on this forum. It is good to correspond with other writers.

violett
Private E-1

Postby violett » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:24 am

Thanks, Paige. Looks like I have found friends here. I'm looking forward to reading some of the writings of others here.

Am I doing this right? I just clicked on "email" and I suppose it is getting to you?
:o [confused]

violett
Private E-1

Postby violett » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:27 am

Thanks so much! I'll look at the site. Are you writing for children?

Uh, I'm showing my inexperience with this forum, but am I supposed to click "reply" or "email?"

violett
Private E-1

Postby violett » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:31 am

Thanks for your welcome. I already know I'll love being a part of this group.

Sorry to be so mixed-up, :o but where do I go to post a story? I might post one of my puppet plays. Can I put in a photo too? It helps to see the puppets when reading the script.

entropy_happens
Lieutenant

Postby entropy_happens » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:00 pm

Wow, someone who has all the same questions I had at first but who actually asks! :)
Stories go in Critique Central. I don't know how the email button works (or if it works), but some people put their email addresses on their profiles. Otherwise it just might go directly into the thread thingy.
Hope that helps!
Godspeed,
Lynne

Previous

Return to Introductions