[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Hello, I'm looking for writers ... : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Hello, I'm looking for writers ...

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
MyDarkSecret

Postby MyDarkSecret » Tue May 23, 2006 12:25 pm

MyDarkSecret

Postby MyDarkSecret » Tue May 23, 2006 12:25 pm

My name is Sandy Walsh and I'm the owner/adminstrator of

MyDarkSecret is an online Murder Mystery Dinner Party ... without all the planning.

I'm looking to talk to Murder Mystery authors about writing scripts for MyDarkSecret. It would be a revenue-share model (you get a cut and we get a cut) based on players signing up to play the game. Currently I'm hosting a free script for non-paying customers, but I need to expand this quickly to generate some cash.

I'd like to talk to writers about how to make this attractive financially, how to protect your work and how to give you the tools to best express your story.

If you have general questions, just respond to this thread. If you prefer to talk privately email me at admin@mydarksecret.com and let's have a chat!

All the best,
Sandy

Return to Introductions