[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
new poet : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

new poet

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

towenstark
Private E-2

new poet

Postby towenstark » Wed May 03, 2006 4:53 am

towenstark
Private E-2

new poet

Postby towenstark » Wed May 03, 2006 4:53 am

I was referred to this site by one of your members; KarenRankowitz (very talented poet by the way) and am looking forward to getting to know you guys and getting advice on my work. I
began writing in my teens but pretty much quit for 25 years. Began again about 4 years ago and don't understand why I ever stopped. I take it seriously and am striving to put together a book of poetry. Hopefully, some of you published folks can give me some tips. I am divorced with 3 beautiful kids...20, 17 and 9. Looking forward to getting started! Tom

Bildad
Lieutenant

RE: new poet

Postby Bildad » Wed May 03, 2006 8:32 am

Well Tom, you have taken the 1st step, and it's time for the telling step. Have I made you reticent? If not, I see if I can think of something else to say. Nah, this is a friendly site and I'm sure that we are all waiting to see your work. Welcome aboard.

Bildad

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Wed May 03, 2006 8:33 am

Bildad
Lieutenant

Postby Bildad » Wed May 03, 2006 8:46 am

Karen, I didn't believe that you would allow just anyone to drop your name by way of introduction. ;)

Bill

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Wed May 03, 2006 9:54 am

Return to Introductions