[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Hi there!! (waves enthusiastically) : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Hi there!! (waves enthusiastically)

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
cherryblossom
Private E-1

Postby cherryblossom » Mon May 08, 2006 1:46 pm

cherryblossom
Private E-1

Postby cherryblossom » Mon May 08, 2006 1:46 pm

Hi guys! I love writing! I really wish I could do it full time but I haven't gotten there yet. For now I work for Arby's. Its a paycheck, you know? I love to write pretty much any fiction. I don't really do romance though. That's kind of how my reading habits are too. Right now I'm reading The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown (tiny little book, not sure if you've heard of it ;) ). J/K I recently read A Writer's Paris and I've been inspired! I'm saving to go to Paris for six months and write! I will do it, I tell you, I will! Currently, I am working on a novel about vampires. I'm sure it will be good if I ever get it finished. I'm sure you guys can probably sympathize. Anyway, I'm gonna get outta here and read some entries in this forum thingie. I'm sure you'll find me lurking around and about. Cheers!

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

RE: Hi there!! (waves enthusiastically)

Postby KarenRankowitz » Mon May 08, 2006 2:00 pm

Hi there Emily,

Saw you waving so enthusiatically, just had to say hi so, "hi."

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you here!  Paris, such an artsy place for inspiration hope you get there...

Karen :)

entropy_happens
Lieutenant

Postby entropy_happens » Mon May 08, 2006 7:35 pm

Welcome to insane asylum, Emily! If you're going to Paris, you'd better invite all of us (lol, jk). I didn't read The DaVinci Code myself, but I did read Brown's Digital Fortress, a great techno-thriller. Vampires sound interesting too though. :) Post some on Crit Central; we don't bite (pun intended)!
Godspeed,
Lynne

loudermilk
Major

Postby loudermilk » Wed May 10, 2006 4:07 am

Okay, I'm losing it (my mind). I could have sworn that I already welcomed you using my usual brilliant, mad-writing-scientist kind of style. Now I don't see it!!!

Since I'm slipping in and out of reality, I'll just say "welcome" this time. Hope to see you lurking around often.

Jack

cherryblossom
Private E-1

Postby cherryblossom » Wed May 10, 2006 9:00 am

Wow! I'm so impressed! I've joined things like this before but I've never actually gotten response! You guys are awesome. And yes Lynne, I do plan to put some of my stuff on here eventually. I'm on chapter 4 with the vampires and that is so exciting to me. Now I just hope that I don't put it up here and its crap. It would be very sad...

Anyway, thanks so much for the welcome! I'll see you around!

Em

Miggy
Private E-1

Postby Miggy » Wed May 10, 2006 2:40 pm

Have you ever seen the Ab Fab episode: "Paris"?

Miggy, the Thief

yudelka
Captain

Postby yudelka » Fri May 12, 2006 5:40 pm

Paris, huh? We shall become best friends forever, cherries...

And when we come back from Paris....oh look at that, I already woke up.

Welcome, cherries! We may not be as inspirational as Paris, but I hope we'll do.

entropy_happens
Lieutenant

Postby entropy_happens » Mon May 15, 2006 1:04 pm

Return to Introductions