[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Non-fiction scandal writer : Introductions • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Non-fiction scandal writer

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
rosshack
Private E-1

RE: Non-fiction scandal writer

Postby rosshack » Mon May 01, 2006 11:24 am

The people I wrote about were both very close to me and also Nationally known figures.

Epic
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Epic » Mon May 01, 2006 12:08 pm

Are you living outside the States?

rosshack
Private E-1

Postby rosshack » Tue May 02, 2006 11:53 am

I live in Las Vegas but I did most of my writing when I lived in the Czech Republic and Russia.

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Tue May 02, 2006 12:34 pm

rosshack
Private E-1

Postby rosshack » Thu May 04, 2006 10:39 am

I was on vacation, loved Prague, stayed there, finished college there, met my Russian wife, moved to Russia, then went back home to Las Vegas. That is how I ended up in those places.

My story mainly takes place in Russia. Like I said, it was first going to be an investigative report I was working on with a well known reporter. We didn't get the statements from one individual so I decided to go more into depth and detail to create my book. Plus this is not just about nor mainly the abuse of women but the molestation of pre-pubescent girls.

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Thu May 04, 2006 2:15 pm

rosshack
Private E-1

Postby rosshack » Sun May 07, 2006 12:44 pm

Your right about that with not putting scandal. I just never heard of something like a human rights writer so I just thought to be in the scandal realm. Anyways, I was called by one self-publishing company, Author House, and they want me to go with them. I read about them and it sounds nice. If anyone knows something more about them I'd like to know. In fact I'll post it in another area to see if anyone knows something. Of course I know little so anything sounds good to me.

Epic
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Epic » Mon May 08, 2006 3:16 pm

rosshack
Private E-1

Postby rosshack » Tue May 09, 2006 1:07 pm

One is close to me but both are nationally known figures. But not nationally known in the US, in another country.

Epic
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Epic » Tue May 09, 2006 4:17 pm

I've been hinting to you I know the real story and you keep getting further out there.

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions