[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
I Want to Write Another 'Beach Music':) : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

I Want to Write Another 'Beach Music':)

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
jjs
Private E-1

Postby jjs » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:42 am

jjs
Private E-1

Postby jjs » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:42 am

I hope I'm allowed at least that one smilie in the subject. I'm always smiling so I have a hard time not typing it as I type like I talk.

I've come to see what you people do.

A letter is all I know how to write.

Nice to meet 'ya.

jennifer (I hope you know I 'grinned' after every sentence I wrote)

Elibet
General of the Army

RE: I Want to Write Another 'Beach Music':)

Postby Elibet » Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:06 am

Hi Jennifer,
As a newbie myself it's nice to meet you:)

Elizabeth

entropy_happens
Lieutenant

Postby entropy_happens » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:00 pm

Hi Jennifer! Good to have such a happy face here in the nuthouse--I mean forum. What do you like to write? Welcome aboard!
Godspeed,
Lynne

PaigeVonLiber
Lieutenant

Postby PaigeVonLiber » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:02 am

Hey there. It musta been a good day to sign up. Newbie to this forum here.

jasipper
Brigadier General

Postby jasipper » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:23 am

Matawanron
Private E-2

Postby Matawanron » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:39 pm

Welcome to the "Zoo" Jennifer. What a coincidence - in the book I'm writing, the heroine's name is "Jennifer" - can't be you though, as we are just now meeting. Please update your profile, then we'll all know where you are from. I'm in thi Indianapolis 'burbs, writing contemporary Romance, and I love the beach. ie: Marconi Beach, Wellfleet, Mass. Like to her more of your beach music and to know what you mean writing "another" one. Indianaron

Return to Introductions