[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Glad to be here.. : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Glad to be here..

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
hrnorrod
Private E-1

Glad to be here..

Postby hrnorrod » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:00 am

hrnorrod
Private E-1

Glad to be here..

Postby hrnorrod » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:00 am

I'm new to this forum and site, I just wanted to say hello. I'm looking forward to hearing from you all and swapping ideas, victories, and defeats (though I don't believe defeats exsist!) of writing. I'm from the great state of Tennessee, and would like to make friends with alot of other people.

If you have any questions for me drop me a line!

Heidi

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

RE: Glad to be here..

Postby abqwriter » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:15 am

Welcome, Heidi!  Glad to meet you.

By the way, when you post a question to Questions and Quandaries, it is only answered sometimes by one of the WD administrators.  If you want input from forum members, you can repost your question in the Writer's Block Party.

Good luck with your book; what age group is it for?

jasipper
Brigadier General

Postby jasipper » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:57 am

loudermilk
Major

Postby loudermilk » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:29 am

goobiesonvenus
Private First Class

Postby goobiesonvenus » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:42 am

Hello Heidi and welcome to the forum! Defeats in writing are just setbacks! :)

So, what do you like to write about? Fiction? Romance? Horror? Nonfiction? How about reading? Do you read the same stuff that you write about? Anyway, I hope that you enjoy it here.

I like to write Christian fiction, and I read a lot of Christian fiction too, so the only reality I get a dose of is the amount of time I'm not reading or writing, or wishing I was reading or writing...or just simply letting my mind wander. ;)

-Goobies

jasipper
Brigadier General

Postby jasipper » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:51 am

loudermilk
Major

Postby loudermilk » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:02 am

entropy_happens
Lieutenant

Postby entropy_happens » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:36 pm

hrnorrod
Private E-1

Postby hrnorrod » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:59 am

Well! It's good to see that everyone is so open here---:-) *LOL*

So, many questions--

Ok, I write mostly for children, but if you think that easy, forget it! I currently have one book almost complete and another soon to be 1/3 finished. :-) I do use short stories though to branch out and try new genres and ways/styles of writing.

I live in Eastern Middle Tennessee, but I'm one of those mountain folks. I mean like some people around here still have moonshine distillaries. Not that I partake of them! :)

And, thank you for the input! I'll repost my question there. I think I'm going to like it here! :)

Heidi

Next

Return to Introductions