[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
I'm finally here! : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

I'm finally here!

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
freedom13
Private E-1

I'm finally here!

Postby freedom13 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:06 am

freedom13
Private E-1

I'm finally here!

Postby freedom13 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:06 am

Hi everyone! I can't believe how illiterate I am when it comes to these sites but I'm here now which is the important thing to me. I'm in the advanced stages of insanity otherwise known as manuscript in progress. The insanity has advanced to the alarming point of my partner ducking when I walk into the room. You know the stage, God, don't you have any REAL people in your life! But my characters ARE real! I know them better than you.
Oh my, I guess he's right. LOL
Anyway, hello and I'm truly looking forward to chatting with other writers, you've no idea.

jasipper
Brigadier General

RE: I'm finally here!

Postby jasipper » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:14 am

freedom13
Private E-1

Postby freedom13 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:25 am

Thanks for the welcome Joshua. In a nutshell

A brutal serial killer is on the loose in the small college town of Ketty Falls, Vermont. When free-lance writer Molly Bean takes an assignment to write about a retiring Detective in Boston, she connects a nineteen year old murder to ones happening now in Boston, and her hometown of Ketty Falls, Vermont. Which makes her the newest target for a very practiced killer.

jasipper
Brigadier General

Postby jasipper » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:29 am

entropy_happens
Lieutenant

Postby entropy_happens » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:25 pm

That sounds interesting...
Welcome to our humble home. Well, second home. And okay, so we're not that humble (not all of us). :)
And we're all so glad you're finally here! You know we've been waiting....
Godspeed,
Lynne

SummerBreeze
Private E-2

Postby SummerBreeze » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:05 am

Hi Becca.  Please keep that serial killer in Vermont.  I peeked at your prologue and don't what that killer down here.  Getting chills.

Debby

Return to Introductions