[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
steuben : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

steuben

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
steuben
Private E-1

steuben

Postby steuben » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:17 pm

steuben
Private E-1

steuben

Postby steuben » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:17 pm

*shrugs*

what i can say?

in my most arrogant moments i consider myself a mediore writer.

i live in eastern ontario.
i work online.
i play in .

yeah, one of those game fanfic writers. or atleast i would be if there was more to write about in game. but soon(tm) there will be... i hope.

if anybodies feeling ambious or daring. you can see some of my zeroth drafts. anything started by steuben will pick up something by me.

or should anything else go in these things?

entropy_happens
Lieutenant

RE: steuben

Postby entropy_happens » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:11 pm

Yay! I'm the first to reply. :)
Welcome Steuben! I hope you like crazy people! Muahahahahaha! Don't drink Karen's coffee; consider yourself warned. So do you like to write anything other than facfic? What do you like to read?
Godspeed,
Lynne

Mirth
Lieutenant

Postby Mirth » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:44 pm

welcome, steuben, I read your first entry on the page that opened from your link.  Very nice job of writing and describing the scene.  Glad to have you here.

Mirth

steuben
Private E-1

Postby steuben » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:56 am

unfortunately i'm not creative enough to write anything else. in terms of my library, well it is split roughly 50,40 between fantasy/sci-fi and academic texts, with a leavening of other stuff.

mirth, which one did you read?

Mirth
Lieutenant

Postby Mirth » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:21 am

Hi, stuben,  I first read your challenge #2 and liked your intro a lot.  Then I skimmed the entries and saw your rhyme (I don't do poetry or rhymes, so would never feel qualified to read and/or comment on such), and then I read "the sketches," which moved along at a great pace.  Keep up the good work.

Return to Introductions