[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
" Eh ... Hello", (hand tentatively extended for a shake) : Introductions • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

" Eh ... Hello", (hand tentatively extended for a shake)

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
handydandy

RE: " Eh ... Hello", (hand tentatively extended for a shake)

Postby handydandy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:15 pm

GO POETRY!!! Welcome. I write poetry too! Im a new poet. But back to you. You should post some of your work. Nice to meet you!

Jamesaritchie
Commander in Chief

Postby Jamesaritchie » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:04 am

Epic
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Epic » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:36 am

James (Say, might you be a Jim Bob?)

Go ahead and wisecrack, no harm will come to you. We know it's sour grapes. But if you could bring rain and get rid of the fire ants, we might be willing to secede from the Union and make you President.

entropy_happens

Postby entropy_happens » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:12 pm

Hi Mary! *shakes hand wildly, then backs off, muttering "oops, don't do that to newbies" to self*
Welcome to the forum! I hope you find it fun and useful!
Godspeed,
Lynne

Epic
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Epic » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:55 am

Lynne,

The hand shake was wild, albeit seemingly sincere and friendly. Thank you for your Welcome. While I am rather reserved-- standoffish, perhaps--I
refuse to concede to being a "wetblanket" as my sister once referred to me.
" ...fun and useful", who can be against that!

loudermilk
Major

Postby loudermilk » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:12 am

Mary, welcome. Also wanted to mention that, while reading the postings to your introduction, I noticed that you're rapidly moving out of that cave. Welcome into our strange, yet warm, light.

entropy_happens

Postby entropy_happens » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:22 pm

Epic
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Epic » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:53 am

Mr. Loudermilk

You're trying to seduce me.  Aren't you?

loudermilk
Major

Postby loudermilk » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:31 am

Epic
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Epic » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:57 am

Jack,

I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my cave.  It's comfortable, the price is right, and I've just about got it the way I want--  a few bisons painted on the walls and a doily here and there.

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions