[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
New Member Here... : Introductions • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

New Member Here...

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

seagull

RE: New Member Here...

Postby seagull » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:48 pm

i am new too...not knowing much about this process............i am a writter of 44 years and looking for a new place to start.....learn and grow........have been published some but need new ideas and places to search........i write on womens topics/issues ........do pretty well from what most of my readers say.........looking for suggestions........advise.....comrads in ink ;) looking forward to hearing from anyone interested
thankx
ph 49...the truth is out there......waiting between the silences...........just listen......... ;)

entropy_happens

Postby entropy_happens » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:53 pm

Welcome to both of you, Seagull and Evie! If you like writing, you'll like the forum (even though we're a little crazy). Yes, Evie, the writer's high is addictive, isn't it? :) *big smile*
Good luck on your writing!
Lynne

seagull

Postby seagull » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:05 pm

thankx for the welcome..............learning to find my way around this sight will be fun.looking forward to sharing info and good writing.....tell me more about what ya'll do on this sight..........my cat is sitting on my computer tail wagging on the letters............nice breeze..........anyway itislateand i will return after work tomorrow ...........again thankx
ph49

Matawanron
Private E-2

Postby Matawanron » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:29 am

Welcome, Evie May

Find Eva Shaw through Continuing Ed courses, available on the internet, through colleges, high schools, or www.evashaw.com - you'll love her "Writeriffic" courses and others - I did, plus I met her - a very indpiring person......I've taken 4 of her on line courses, now she won't let me take more until I publish my in-progress book. You asked for help, this is the place to get it. Email me if you like, for more info-my address is posted ...and, best of luck to you.   IndianaRon (Indianapolis 'burbs

EvieMay
Sergeant

Postby EvieMay » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:35 pm

loudermilk
Major

Postby loudermilk » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:14 am

I'm letting them hold my brother hostage.

Previous

Return to Introductions