[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
New Boots : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

New Boots

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
MReeder
Private E-1

New Boots

Postby MReeder » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:55 pm

MReeder
Private E-1

New Boots

Postby MReeder » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:55 pm

Hey, I'm the new guy.

jmar2
Major General

RE: New Boots

Postby jmar2 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:22 pm

Well what kind of boots? Boots of Spanish Leather? Cowboy boots? L.L. Bean waders?

Come on in and tell us all about it. Here, have a cookie, there's hot cocoa on the stove, you gotta have your own marshmelons. :)

Welcome.

John

MReeder
Private E-1

Postby MReeder » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:20 am

"New Boots" is a term for new officers. I live in prison town, Huntsville, TX. No, I'm not incarcirated...I am a writer, though. There is no hiding it. Day and night, that's what I do. I would like thank everyone for their responses to my posts in Writer's Block Party. It's nice to be a part of this forum....Later.

jasipper
Brigadier General

Postby jasipper » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:53 am

goobiesonvenus
Private First Class

Postby goobiesonvenus » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:58 pm

Hi! Wow...that's nice and to the point. :)
Welcome aboard! I sure hope your boots are comfortable because you'll be doing a lot of writing...or at least you should be (not that I should be saying such things :) ) and comfort is good while staring at the computer.

I love your verse!

entropy_happens

Postby entropy_happens » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:34 pm

Well, you can tell that goobiesonvenus and I are sisters--I was going to compliment your verse too.
Anyway, welcome to the forum! Enjoy the benefits here...I certainly am. Good luck with your writing, and post in Critique Central if you ever feel brave; we don't bite...hard. :)
Lynne

Jumbie

Postby Jumbie » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:00 am

Hello and welcome. I've seen your posting on a few of the forums. Keep it up. I learn a great deal from the people here.

We're glad to have you.

Sheri

Postby Sheri » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:38 pm

Hey there!

Thes boots are made for walking....

Welcome. Glad to have you. Hope you get as much from this site as I have.
It's a great place to be. As you will see, everyone is so supportive and informative.
Take care and enjoy!

Sheri

Miss Taken I.D.
Private E-1

Postby Miss Taken I.D. » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:08 am

Those had better be cowboy boots, Pardner!
:) Emma :)

Next

Return to Introductions