[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Just wanted to say HI. : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Just wanted to say HI.

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

Daphne123070

Just wanted to say HI.

Postby Daphne123070 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:49 am

Daphne123070

Just wanted to say HI.

Postby Daphne123070 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:49 am

I'm new to the forum and am really enjoying all the great information I'm finding here. I'm a married mother of two boys who I homeschool, so my writing time is limited. I love the great ideas. They will help me to better focus what time I do have to myself. I look forward to talking with all of you in the future.

jasipper
Brigadier General

RE: Just wanted to say HI.

Postby jasipper » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:51 am

entropy_happens

Postby entropy_happens » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:49 pm

Welcome! I was homeschooled until I entered the fifth grade, and it's been invaluable (now I'm in college). I think there are several others on this forum who homeschool.
Anyway, I hope you find this as helpful as I have. These people are great!
Good luck!
Lynne

Jumbie

Postby Jumbie » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:50 am

Daphne, welcome aboard. Soooo happy to have you here. Maybe you can home school a few of us too. (Be aware though, most of us already know everything.)

Read, write, teach, enjoy.

Sheri

Postby Sheri » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:50 pm

HI Daphne!

Glad to have you! I am the mother of two boys as well. Ages 5 & 9.
I don't home-school though. My sanity is hanging off the edge of a very high cliff as it is
and it's only holding on by a small thread. I really admire those who have the patience, time and "sanity" to do that.

I can barely get my boys to listen when I say "clean your room". Don't think I'd have
much luck getting them to sit for a couple of hours while I talk about math! :)

Anyhow, hope you enjoy it here!

Sheri

goobiesonvenus
Private First Class

Postby goobiesonvenus » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:38 pm

I was home-schooled as well, and I really enjoyed it. Welcome to the forum. I hope that we will continue to inspire such great ideas ;)

-Goobies

Miss Taken I.D.
Private E-1

Postby Miss Taken I.D. » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:05 am

Hey this is turning into a homeschoolers thread!
Howdy from another one, Daphne! I love your name! Did you know it means 'laurel'? (as in laurel wreath) "See you 'round,
:) Emma :)

Return to Introductions