Another New Poet...

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

Raven
Private E-1

Another New Poet...

Postby Raven » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:04 pm

Raven
Private E-1

Another New Poet...

Postby Raven » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:04 pm

Hello everyone, I will try not to bore you all too much. I typed a whole introduction on another string a few minutes ago. ( I swear, I did not see this one) ha ha.

Anyway, my book was recently published, although the officia; release date is April 24th. My book is entitled; MANY LEAVES, A SINGLE TREE. If anyone would like to view a couple of poems from the book, you may do so at my website.
http://www.publishedauthors.net/dougdavis. I hope you enjoy them.

Raven
Private E-1

Another New Poet...

Postby Raven » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:07 pm

Hello everyone, I will try not to bore you all too much. I typed a whole introduction on another string a few minutes ago. ( I swear, I did not see this one) ha ha.

Anyway, my name is Doug Davis, and my book was recently published. Although the official release date is April 24th, My book is listed with over 60 online bookstores in 7 countries (I couldn't believe it). The book is entitled; MANY LEAVES, A SINGLE TREE. If anyone would like to view a couple of poems from the book, you may do so at my website.
http://www.publishedauthors.net/dougdavis. I hope you enjoy them.

jjs

RE: Another New Poet...

Postby jjs » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:21 am

A very big congratulations to you Doug! I'll check it out. I can't imagine how excited you are. jennifer

entropy_happens

RE: Another New Poet...

Postby entropy_happens » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:02 pm

Wow, congratuations! *applauds wildly, brings out the champagne, remembers that she's underage, and puts it back to get some ice cream and coffee for those of them that must instead* And of course, welcome aboard. :)
Godspeed,
Lynne

Return to Introductions