[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Another Hello to Add to the Pile : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Another Hello to Add to the Pile

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
RMarie

Postby RMarie » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:17 am

RMarie

Postby RMarie » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:17 am

Hi, everyone. I am brand new here so I thought it would only be proper to do a hello post before I joined in all the reindeer games. I've browsed through the forums a little bit and found everyone seems to be very friendly and helpful to one another. That's exactly what I'm looking for so I hope you guys don't mind sharing this little bite of internet with me. :)

RMarie

jasipper
Brigadier General

RE: Another Hello to Add to the Pile

Postby jasipper » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:37 am

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:40 am

Hi there, and welcome...I believe you will enjoy your time here...and you are right, so many here with so much to offer

What do you write?

Karen :)

RMarie

Postby RMarie » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:29 am

I currently have a completed children's story, I've a written an article or two for a small paper, I am in the middle of writing a romatic thriller and just started a story on a young lady that grew up in Sherwood Forest, in the shadows of Robin Hood. I have ADD, can you tell?:D

I love to write and anything is fair game.

Thanks so much for the welcome!

Bildad
Lieutenant

Postby Bildad » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:08 am

Rhonda, what a pleasant surprise. I was afraid that RMarie stood for Rose Marie, thank you... thank you. Nelson Eddy we don't need. Hope that you feel comfortable and contribute to the forum both in your works and critiques.

Bildad

loudermilk
Major

Postby loudermilk » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:38 am

Welcome Rhonda!

Georgia ay? I grew up up in the Atlanta area; most recently, lived in Powder Springs. Been here in LA for more than three years now. I miss Atlanta until I go back to visit; then I can't wait to leave. Guess I was mean't to be a small-town boy. Uh oh, that's going to leave a mark.

RMarie

Postby RMarie » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:35 am

I go by Rhonda but the combination of Rhonda tends to be used up in forums and Marie is my middle name so I decided to use RMarie because it sounds like armory...LOL

Yep, good old Georgia. I love it here, except in the winter, I hate the cold. I never get anything done when it's cold.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. You guys have made me feel like I could fit in here.

topebbles

Postby topebbles » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:45 am

Hi, I am new here too. I am a published writer of poetry. I live in New Jersey. Hope we both enjoy our time here. Tell me about yourself.

Have a good day

Tina

jasipper
Brigadier General

Postby jasipper » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:52 am

Next

Return to Introductions