[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
New to the gropu : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

New to the gropu

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

mdiaab
Private E-1

New to the gropu

Postby mdiaab » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:56 am

mdiaab
Private E-1

New to the gropu

Postby mdiaab » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:56 am

My name is mdiaab and I write African American Fiction Novels. In January I landed an agent and now she's shopping my novel to several publishing houses who specailize in my genre. I also have a novel blog that I try to update once a week but lately I've been behind.

http//comestolight.blogspot.com

jasipper
Brigadier General

RE: New to the gropu

Postby jasipper » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:28 am

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:42 am

Welcome and congrats - all in the same breath!  Keep us posted on the book shopping; hope you land a great deal!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you ... well, actually, I won't, because then I can't type.  But I'll think about them being crossed, ok?  :)

mushanaa

Postby mushanaa » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:39 pm

Welcome writer. Wish you all the best. ;)

comeaux50
Sergeant First Class

Postby comeaux50 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:50 am

Maryam, WELCOME! Glad you're with us. I've been a member for about a month now (more or less). You'll have fun here. Everyone is very helpful and shares their knowledge willingly and often. We all have opinions. What would we do without them? Hmm. What is your book about? I also write fiction. Never published, but working on it. I'm in the process of writing my second novel. Had a hard time with the first chapter, then I studdered on the second chapter, now pages of the book are flying at me in my sleep and I can hardly keep up with my characters. Rest is becoming a luxury. It's so much fun! Enjoy your stay here.

-- donna -- in Oklahoma

Return to Introductions