[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
My greeters : Introductions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

My greeters

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

bestia
Private E-1

My greeters

Postby bestia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Hello!
Writing often takes a back seat to other things in my life as well.
Unfortunately, for now, it’s not even in the vehicle. Some times are busier than others and the unexpected pops up just when you think you are starting to get some control. That’s such an important part of life that often gets ignored. I’m still searching for mine, but hopefully writing will always be a part of my life.

P.S. I would like to be a regular member.

Cheers, Bestia

T.A.Rodgers
Site Admin

Re: My greeters

Postby T.A.Rodgers » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:02 am

Welcome to the forums.

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:33 am

Welcome to our community. :)
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

yellowducky
Private E-1

Postby yellowducky » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:14 pm

Welcome to the forum ☺

Return to Introductions