Hello

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
Starchaser3000

Hello

Postby Starchaser3000 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:45 pm

I am a recently self published fiction author who will be wanting to inquire about hiring a free lance editor to proofread/polish edit my second volume that I hope to publish into an E-book sometime next year. Any suggestions or advice will be much appreciated. :D

Marycv

Re: Hello

Postby Marycv » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Which site you deal with to publish your ebook? There is Amazon.com and Smashwords.com. I know smashwords, you could acquire someone to help edit your book or even design it. There is also linkedIn, it is a great site for businesses. You could connect with people, and I'm sure you could find someone to edit your work. You have to be careful who you hire though, make sure they don't try to steal your work. What about someone in your area? There is online classifieds, and I have had luck finding someone to edit my work. Hope this helps.

Starchaser3000

Re: Hello

Postby Starchaser3000 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:24 pm

CreateSpace. There services are expensive if you ask me. My E-book and paperback that I published last winter can be bought on Amazon. But outside of some close friends and family, the sales are not happening...right now. But I have been acquiring reviews and I have submitted my paperback to this year's Writers Digest book contest. I think the spark for the world to know a new type of fiction author that is thankfully nothing like the same old commercial fiction authors is only a matter of time. It might be next year, 5 years or 50 years, but the world will know what my writing is all about eventually. :twisted:

Return to Introductions