[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Getting viewer : Self-Publishing Markets • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Getting viewer

dropkick
Private E-1

Getting viewer

Postby dropkick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:18 am

I wrote SIX AND TWO MAKE NINE in 1956. It was published in the first edition of ALFRED HITCHCOCKS Mystery Magazine. The editors wrote to inform me they had received several fan letters about it and asked to also purchase the foreign rights and a 30-day first-refusal option on TV rights. I okayed but they eventual wrote back that there were too many murders for his half hour TV show. I’ve always thought it would make a good movie so I dusted it off and put it on kindle to troll for a producer. I know nothing about marketing via the digital route. So, I released it on Kindle about two weeks ago and have acquired a grand total of two readers -- one of them my daughter in-law and the other some bloke in England. I took Kindle's advice and put it on for $2.99. Left to my own instinct I would put it on for 0. Looking forward to any comments and hoping I can navigate back to same.

pls
Site Admin

Re: Getting viewer

Postby pls » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:25 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Return to Self-Publishing Markets