[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
modern Ukrainian literature : Recommended Resources • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

modern Ukrainian literature

If you've come across a great book, Web site, organization, etc., that you find particularly useful for writers, share it here.
radiy
Private E-1

modern Ukrainian literature

Postby radiy » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Hello, colleagues,

maybe some of you will want to learn more about contemporary literature in a country that is fighting with Russian aggression.
We have a small site with digest of modern Ukrainian authors, please meet who are interested.

We would appreciate your comments and suggestions.

pls
Site Admin

Re: modern Ukrainian literature

Postby pls » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:30 pm

No need to report this post. The website is legit and does not solicit anything but the reading of selected Ukranian lit.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Postby James A. Ritchie » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:15 am

Thanks. Looks like a great site. I bookmarked it, and I'll explore more as soon as I can.

emilyjohnson33333
Private E-1

Postby emilyjohnson33333 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Thanks, interesting! And I hope that a war in your country will soon be over :cry:
Writer and Blogger.
TWITTER @emilyjohnson322
FACEBOOK /emilyjohnson33333

Lesley Vos
Private E-1

Postby Lesley Vos » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:03 am

It's quite unexpected for me to see such kind of resources here, but it's still interesting. Thanks for sharing!

The only thing that confused me was the way you represented this resouce... " a country that is fighting with Russian aggression"... Even if it's true, I do not think that Ukrainian authors would be happy to know it's the main reason others should check their works. I am sure, our Ukrainian colleagues are talented writers even without the fact their country fights the aggression now. And we can find many other reasons to check the resource you recommend here. ;)

Emily21
Private E-1

Postby Emily21 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:16 am

That is a great idea! Many pages on the website can not be found though.

Return to Recommended Resources