[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Blog article writers tools : Recommended Resources • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Blog article writers tools

If you've come across a great book, Web site, organization, etc., that you find particularly useful for writers, share it here.
bruxx
Private E-1

Blog article writers tools

Postby bruxx » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:11 am

I am a commercial short articles writer. My goal is writing pure text articles and deliver them to my clients.

All articles should be clear, logical, easy to read, error free, have a number of characters, be SEO optimized.

In my daily job I use mywordcounter.com, which is a great tool, that counts my text in all the ways, additionally does a text word density analisys, but it doesn't the entire job.

Is there a tool you could suggest for such kind of job?

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Blog article writers tools

Postby mammamaia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:18 am

no 'tool' is going to make your writing error-free... only your brain can do that, if you have the requisite skills and knowledge of correct grammar, punctuation, et al....

there are several errors in your post, so i must assume you either didn't do a good job of proofreading and editing it, or need to hone your skills before attempting to sell what you write...
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

JaneJane
Private E-1

Re: Blog article writers tools

Postby JaneJane » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:03 am

I agree with mammamaia. There are a lot of online courses that can help you improve your grammar. Also, reading really helps with this issue.
Grammarly can check some of your mistakes and typos but it's not perfect. Good luck!
“Read. Read. Read. Just don't read one type of book. Read different books by various authors so that you develop different style.”
Working at .

Return to Recommended Resources