Found a site to help promote yourself and your web site

If you've come across a great book, Web site, organization, etc., that you find particularly useful for writers, share it here.
SAM1104
Private First Class

Postby SAM1104 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:00 am

SAM1104
Private First Class

Postby SAM1104 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:00 am

With my debut crime mystery, Silenced Cry only weeks away from hitting the shelves, I'm knee deep in trying to promote it and my web site, www.martastephens-author.com. The following site is FREE and designed to help add exposure to your publishing efforts, www.Linktiles.com. I signed up last night with them; this is my page. www.linktiles.com/profile.php?i=2579. If you type my name or words such as, crime, detective, author, or suspense in the search, it will bring up all the links to sites connected to those tag words. I need to go in and add a few more things to it and I haven't quite figured out how to add some other features, but at least it's up and will hopefully lead visitors to my site.

Linktiles exists for the purpose of giving us creative types another way to promote ourselves and our efforts. The neat thing about this is that even if you don't have a web site, you can still go in and promote yourself, get your page set up, and when you have a site, you can always go in and edit your profile.

Return to Recommended Resources