[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Blogs for Writers by Writers : Recommended Resources • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Blogs for Writers by Writers

If you've come across a great book, Web site, organization, etc., that you find particularly useful for writers, share it here.
Taliesin2
Private E-1

Postby Taliesin2 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:51 pm

Taliesin2
Private E-1

Postby Taliesin2 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:51 pm

Does anybody here know of any blogs by writers for writers? Thanks. :-)

wordscientist

RE: Blogs for Writers by Writers

Postby wordscientist » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:20 am

I know of several writing-oriented blogs by writers, but each has a different focus. What exactly are you looking for?

penmouse

Postby penmouse » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:12 am

I have one (though my last post was off topic) http://idothewritethingcom-blogspot.blogspot.com/

I would love it if other writers would visit me!

Susan
General

Postby Susan » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:14 am

http://www.redwoodwriters.org/links.html

Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find links to around 100 blogs on writing, and I'm sure most of them are done by writers.

raslockwood
Corporal

Postby raslockwood » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:52 am

amara03
Private E-2

Postby amara03 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:56 am

I'm not sure if you would be interested at all, but I have a blog for writers--although most of my writing there has not been geared toward writers. I just recently decided that I am going to take the writer's approach, and publish at least one article a week that targets something of interest to fellow writers. Feel free to take a look! :)

Return to Recommended Resources