New writing tool and a survey

If you've come across a great book, Web site, organization, etc., that you find particularly useful for writers, share it here.
Private E-1

New writing tool and a survey

Postby magyarg » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:53 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Gábor, I'm new on the forum and I would like to show you an opportunity about a new writing tool. The tool's name is Creator Engine and it belongs to the Intellyo startup company, where I work as a UX researcher. The company's goal with the CE is helping writers during the stages of content creation: research, writing and distributing. With it’s help, the writer can create quality content in a fast way.

It has automated topic mapping algorithm based on SEO topical authority, real-time content quality/SEO analyser and various integrations to distribute your content (Slack, Medium, Wordpress, Social channels etc.), keyword research and workflow management.

The tool is under development right now. We would like to create it based on the potential users’ needs, so we put together a short questioner about different writing tool features. I would really appreciate it if you could help us a little with filling out the survey. It would be a lot of help for us.

Also, the software is in a free Beta stage right now. If you fill out the questioner, you will have the opportunity to apply for the free Beta with your email address. But don’t get me wrong! YOU DON’T NEED TO GIVE YOUR EMAIL. IT IS OPTIONAL. YOU CAN SUBMIT THE QUESTIONER WITHOUT THE EMAIL ADDRES. I had some misunderstanding lately regarding this, so I wanted to make it clear. :)

Send me a PM if you are interested! Have a nice day!

Re: New writing tool and a survey

Postby ostarella » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:50 am

Just a suggestion, but if you're looking to attract writers, you may want to put this in English. ;) Not all writers (maybe not even most) are tech experts. I've been dealing with computers for well over 30 years and my eyes were glazing over trying to figure out exactly what this tool is/does, let alone whether it would be something of value to me. Basically this is the same advice writers get - remember your audience. :)
"The trick of the fiction writer is the beautiful lie..." Thomas Fox Averill

aka shadowwalker

Return to Recommended Resources