[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Looking for Self-Publishers and Out of Print : Recommended Resources • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Looking for Self-Publishers and Out of Print

If you've come across a great book, Web site, organization, etc., that you find particularly useful for writers, share it here.
Jonah Jameson
Private E-1

Looking for Self-Publishers and Out of Print

Postby Jonah Jameson » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Greetings,

I'm new to the forum so I hope this is allowed. I am an acquisitions editor for Arcadia Publishing & The History Press. I am currently searching for self-published or out of print non fiction history titles. This is a new position here and I'm currently the only editor pursuing these types of books.

Arcadia has previously published thousands of pictorial histories on a variety of topics. Arcadia is a full service trade publisher, which means that there is no cost for working with us. We absorb all of the costs of publishing the book and provide you with expert sales and marketing support after its release. We pay royalties on each book sold and give authors the option to purchase highly discounted books to resell for fund-raising.
I encourage you to visit our Website, , to explore our new titles and learn more about our company. Please let me know if you are interested in learning more, and I will be happy to send you some detailed information.

Regards,

pls
Site Admin

Re: Looking for Self-Publishers and Out of Print

Postby pls » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:54 pm

I'll move this to the proper forum.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Postby James A. Ritchie » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:04 am

What you are is a bad joke.

Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:12 am

What's wrong with Arcadia? They look big.

I see a thread from Absolute but nothing negative. I'll research.

Jonah Jameson
Private E-1

Postby Jonah Jameson » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:43 am

We are the real deal and a great resource for new authors. Not every author is a perfect fit for our service, but we've helped thousands of new and experienced authors publish their works. If you love writing about your local/regional history and would like some more info, please shoot me an email and I'll send you our FAQ document and some other information that explains our process more in depth.

(e-mail address redacted. Please use WD's PM system.)

Matthew Todd
Title Manager l Arcadia Publishing
420 Wando Park Blvd.
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
ph: +1 843.853.2070 x102 and fax: +1 843.853.0044

Return to Recommended Resources